.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Concert Essay -- essays research papers

CONCERT REPORT 2Beatles Z320     For my second project report I thought that I would write about my only if experience meeting claims of the Beatles live. The Rib America Festival was hosted by The Beatles blistering Repertoire. The group dressed exactly give care the Beatles, even had the same names, John, capital of Minnesota, George, and Ringo. I had never heard any Beatles nisuss live sooner, so that was enough to snuff it me off my onlyt. Not to mention, it was free entertainment, not a bad snip at all.     So the show lift outs, and Im not certain(p) what to expect. Paul comes out and introduces the band, ( very good English accent ) and thus started out with I want to hold your hand . He mentioned that their songs would for the most part go in chronological order. And aft(prenominal) comparing notes to my book, they were on track for the most part. All of the songs played before their suss out, were songs on albums relea sed before Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band. I wasnt impressed with this song, however. No, it isnt my favorite song, but I just wasnt impressed by the playing of the song. The song, the hem in, fewthing was dead about the song, hard to put my finger on it.           The bordering song was Please, Please me. And I had never heard this song before that night, and I liked the song a lot. Then after hearing it in class, I remembered hearing it for the first time, good song. unattackable days night was their next song. And much like the first song, I do like this song, but the band didnt do evaluator for the song. But this was the last song that I remembered not really liking. The consist of the songs I recall liking very much for one case or another. The band must have just needed to quick up a little.     So, now that the band had warmed up, messed up a few good songs, but at least they didnt start out with my favo rite songs, they were ready. Their next song was Eight Days a Week. I like this song. I just like the beat and how the lyrics go along with it. I dont know if that is a legitimate reason to like a song, but its mine. They asked for some earreach participation during this song. They wanted to us to clap with the instrument break when he sings, Hold me Love me The audience was very participative. It seemed like the audience was having a really good t... ... am assuming that he grew up around Penny Lane. Now an interesting thing about the next song Strawberry Fields Forever, was that Paul mentioned that John(Lennon ) had never performed this song live. Now, this was hard to believe, but I think that these dudes know that they are talk about, so I guess he didnt.      nowhere man, Day Tripper, and Imagine were to follow Strawberry Fields Forever. Nowhere Man was written by Paul about Ringo according to Paul. Imagine was performed very well, and just a cool song all around. Good song to hear live.      I knew it was drawing towards the end of the show, and I hadnt heard the song that I really wanted hear novelty. It was about a quarter till, and still no Revolution. Back in the USSR, Come Together, and OB-LA-DI, OB-LA-DA, were their final songs. I was mad, but still a very good show, and I was glad that I went. The crown wasnt satisfied enough, and chanted for more. They finally gave in like I knew they would, and what do you think that they busted out with, oh yeah, Revolution. A perfect ending to a good time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment