.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Teaching Philosophy Essay -- Education Philosophy Papers

I deliberate that acquirement and teaching is an equal process between teachers and assimilators. Teachers engage just as much from students as students learn from teachers. When I become a teacher, I will most likely adopt the philosophy of pragmatism. I believe that familiarity is an instrument for adapting to reality, and in that respectfore is an essential part of life. I pauperization to become an educator in order to motivate children to receive knowledge and use it to better their lives. I dream of helping young children learn to read and write and I anticipate the moment that they look up at me and smile because they understand. I want to be an educator because educators atomic number 18 the most important force in the working world today. Without educators, there would be no doctors to treat the ill, no lawyers to defend the innocent, and no policemen to nurture us from harm. There would be no accountants, nurses, psychologists, there would be no one with professio nal educations and degrees without teachers.My classroom will be like a small community of learners. The students will sit at medium-sized get acrosss. Each table will seat up to four students. This seating arrangement would free group work and shared learning. I will establish and inflict a classroom management plan. On the first day of class, I plan to create a list of rules, with the students help, which will be affix on the wall for reference. I will also type the rules up into a contract to be signed by both the student and the students parent(s). If a student violates the rules I will review the contract with the student and give him/her a conduct cut, detention hall, send the child to the principals office, or have a parent/teacher conference depending on the severity of the problem. I think... ....Available HTTP http//www.aft.org/stand/previous/1994/051594.html 2001, celestial latitude 11Shanker, Albert (1996). Inclusion layabout Hurt Everyone. Where We Stand Online,2 pgs. Available HTTP http//www.aft.org/stand/previous/1996/042196.html2001, declination 11Spencer, Diane L. (2001). Personal interview with Diane Spencer, parent of a learning disabled child. December 10, 2001.Including Students With Disabilities in General Education Classrooms (1993).ERIC Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Gifted Education (ERIC EC)Online, 4 pgs. ERIC EC Digest E521. Available HTTP http//ldonline.com/ld_indepth/special_education/eric_e521.html. 2001, December 11Will the Government Fund Its commission to Special Ed? (2000). Education WorldOnline, 3 pgs. Available HTTP http//www.education-world.com/a_issues/issues076/shtml 2001, December 11

No comments:

Post a Comment